Graded reader feedback/suggestion

Apologies if this isn't the place to post this, but I posted a thread on Reddit yesterday and somebody suggested that I post here too. Anyway, long story short, I'm possibly interested in reading some of your graded readers, so I downloaded the demo version of "Journey to the West". However, only the first 6 pages are included in the demo version, which doesn't even get past the foreword. My suggestion is that the demo versions should just skip the foreword/contents/whatever and jump straight into the story. That way, people will have a much better idea of what to expect.

Thanks.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That's odd, it's coming through correctly here. Is this the "Rainbow Bridge" Journey to the West (shows up with "RB6" before its name in the document chooser tab) or the "Abridged Chinese Classics" one (shows up with (ACC) after its name)?

There's a bit of a formatting glitch in that we seem to be missing the "故事正文 Story" story text in the Rainbow Bridge version; if that's the one you're looking at, there actually is the first chapter's worth of text, it just starts after the last 'main characters and places' item ("Shuilian Cave") without any break or heading.