How can I change the font for the STROKE page in dictionary?

PlecoFans

I fiddled with the Settings as much as I could, but did not find a way to change the font in the STROKE diagram. I have the stroke order plugin.

Thing is, I always use a ballpoint to write, but the stroke diagram is in some sort of computer brush, with big drops of ink to start and finish some lines. By ballpoint is completely different mechanics, and I never know how to write correctly.

Please how to change the font? Thank you.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
You can download an experimental Kai-style font in Add-ons / Features. We don't currently offer stroke order diagrams in simple pen strokes - TBH we haven't had many requests for that style.

jtang

I've downloaded the experimental Kai stroke order diagrams but don't know how to switch to them from the default Song.
Thanks for adding Kai.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Just tap on the little Kai/Song character at the bottom left corner of the stroke order diagram.

jtang

Aha. My problem was that I was looking at a character that apparently didn't have a stroke order diagram associated with it.

Emanuel

Downloaded the feature (several times) but the little icon in the bottom left doesn't show on the phone but works fine on the tablet. (On the same character, obviously)

Is there anything else I'm missing?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Hmm... and this is true for any character? Are both devices running an up-to-date version of iOS and the same version of Pleco? What model is the phone?

Emanuel

Hmm... and this is true for any character? Are both devices running an up-to-date version of iOS and the same version of Pleco? What model is the phone?
This is actually for one of my students' phone, I'll get back to you with more details when she comes back from her holiday.
What I do know now is that it's a modern Android device most likely running Oreo.

Thank you!