I can not open PDF Files.

Now,I can not open pdf Files. I was able to open it several days ago. I already made a permission for Pleco to acess all of files in my phone. It show error massage that I attached photo clip here.
Screenshot_20220728-174421_Pleco.jpg

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Do you have the latest version installed? There was a bug that could cause this that should be fixed in that version.

Shun

状元
Hi Dhana,

The version of Pleco for Android which I use now is 3.2.87. Is it the latest version?

Yes, just to shorten your wait, 3.2.87 is the most recent version on Google Play:

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 16.53.03.png

However, it's been last updated about 3 1/2 months ago, so it isn't that new anymore. Possibly Mike is referring to a newer internal release.

Hope this helps,

Shun

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That's the newest one, this is a bug that we thought was already fixed.

Check your recent file history - are there any blank files listed there? Does it help if you delete those?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Can you try backing up your flashcards, settings, and history, and then deleting and reinstalling Pleco?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I'm not quite sure what else to suggest in that case - does it maybe make a difference if you try a different PDF file? Are you able to open PDFs with the Still OCR module (treating them as image files)?