I need PDA/Plecodict help in Taipei, Taiwan!!!!

Hartville

秀才
I just bought a HP iPAQ 212 in Mandarin and my Taiwanese friend helped me install the Plecodic practice version. Today I bought the original paid version of Plecodict and it will not download because the PDA has two copies of the practice version. My friend is coming tomorow to take another look however I get the feeling he doesn't know what he is doing. Is there anybody in Taipei that can help me? I spent a lot of money on the PDA 13,900NT and
$120 USD on the Plecodict and nothing works. I will pay you for your time or buy you
lunch. Remember the PDA is totally in Mandarin and my reading of Chinese is very limited.
casey_steve1@yahoo.com

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I'm nowhere near Taiwan, but in the way of quickie advice: you can uninstall Pleco by going to Start (top left corner of the screen), Settings (icon with a gear/wheel in front of a folder), System (second tab at the bottom of the screen), Remove Programs (two stacked windows with a red circle in front of them inside of which is a downward-pointing triangle). After that, run the installer again just once and hopefully that will install the software more happily.

If you keep having problems, feel free to e-mail us at support@pleco.com - always happy to help.

Hartville

秀才
Mike Love,

My friend came over and fixed everything. I am ready to start using my Plecodict.
I am really happy with your customer service!!! I ask some pretty naive questions but
you are willing to take your time and answer everything. You now have a customer for life.

Thanks!!