import entire history to Flashcards

julienne

The past few months without flashcards, the words i've looked up have all accumulated in "history". Is there a way to batch convert all my history entries into flashcards? Thanks!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Unfortunately no, but a relatively quick way to add them is to go into the history list, tap on the first entry, tap on the flashcard add + button, then tap on the scroll down button at the top right corner of the screen - if you put a finger on each of those buttons and alternate between them you can probably get through the whole thing in 3 minutes or so. (kind of awkward / silly, I admit - we'll see about adding history->flashcards in a future release, though I guess it would be too late in your case)

julienne

thanks Mike, that solution was doable enough. Lot of options when it comes to flashcard settings, hope yall will do some kind of tutorial otherwise you will probably get some tedious questions from us. :)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Oh yes - there would have been a tutorial ready as soon as the thing was released if Apple hadn't approved it so darn fast :) (we didn't insist on finishing it before submitting the update to them since we didn't want to keep people waiting any longer than absolutely necessary)