it's a nice idea. I tried the shortcut, but I have one question: Does the shortcut need to "phone home"?
it's a nice idea. I tried the shortcut, but I have one question: Does the shortcut need to "phone home"? Couldn't it be reduced to just the lower part which does the actual length check and look-up? I did that, and the user experience remained the same, perhaps just the font size wasn't increased. Thanks.
@Shun I only have the original, where it merely had these few lines in it (after deleting the phone home). It may have been updated afterwards by the author.
Even if the shortcut payload is benign today, with the automated update it could be a sleeper-type of malware, and the future payload could be changed to perform unknown execution when the shortcut is run.
It should affect the font size in the Document Reader, but it's currently still very small on my iPhone Xr. (set to 24 pixels)
Could you post a screenshot?Thanks! I needed to change it to something even bigger: "50.00pt" should be about right.