New phone repetition not working

Freya123

I just got a new phone and the repetition is not working on this version of Pleco. I have checked against all the settings on my old phone (where it is still working) and can't find the problem.

It is now not repeating words within a session if I have forgotten them / not seen them before. I saw on another thread that you aren't meant to see a card more than once a day - but I don't understand how you are meant to learn? The old system (which is still working on my old phone) is much better for learners like me. It must still be available in Pleco because it's on my old phone. Please can you let me know how to make it work on my new phone?

I also saw in an old thread (screenshot attached) that this functionality had been requested and was specifically added so I don't understand why it's now been taken away

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181112-090300.jpg
    Screenshot_20181112-090300.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 252

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
There's an option in New Test / Commands to repeat incorrect cards during the test; is that what you're thinking of?

Freya123

That is exactly what I want? Where is the option? Is it under card selection? Do you mind screenshotting where I can find this?