New Scoring Algorithm for 2.0.2

sych

榜眼
I already do this to some extent. If I find a particular card is frustrating the hell out of me, I use the in-session edit and de-tag it from the relevant categories. Every now and again I come back and resurrect some.

Personally I'd rather something more automated, if possible, but I could see that a "bury" option would have more utility for some people.

(n.b., instead of adding even more buttons for more and more obscure features when doing flashcards, how about putting some of them into the drop-down menus instead?)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Makes sense - I suppose it already is pretty easy to do this by hand using other options. Still automated = lots of new configuration = yet another potential source of confusion for people. (guess we're already pretty well committed to ridiculous over-the-top complexity at this point, though :) And yes, we've already put some useful commands in the menus actually so adding a simple "bury" option that way might make sense (along with the existing score half / quarter / etc choices in the card score menu, maybe).

sych

榜眼
Complexity and confusion don't sound great either - I might just continue to "bury" my cards manually :)