New to the Pleco world and loving it...

HowT

....however, having a bit of a problem with my Kindle Fire edition. It seems like when I now add a card to my deck, by pushing the "+" button, the card at the end (very bottom card) is discarded. Is there a way to configure the tablet to allow for more memory allocation for cards? What options do I have? I'm compiling and studying these words and not ready for them - at least not yet - to go away.

Last edited:

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That's certainly not how it's supposed to work - might be an issue with the list updating; if you go Back out of that card list screen, then go into again, are all of your cards there?

HowT

Negative. The last card of the deck (out of @105) is bounced as a new word is "+". I've tested it many times and the outcome is the same....

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Where are you checking to see if the cards are listed? Is this in History by any chance? (we only show the most recently added cards there)

HowT

Yes, it IS under history. Have I been going to the wrong place all along? If not under History, where should I be looking?

Last edited:

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Organize Cards - tap on the menu button at the top right corner of the screen and tap Flashcards.

HowT

I do not see a menu button on the main page. Stead, I see Browse Entries, History, Search Tips and Instructional manual on the (top to middle) left side with icons such as up and down arrow, plus signs etc. on the top. Am I on the wrong page?

HowT

NVM. I just hit the Kindle navigation bar (located on the lower, middle part of the page) and have discovered a wealth of functions! Haha, I bet my words are here...

HowT

As a follow on question, while I'm in the flashcard mode, is it possible to view the words while they are on the list, similar to History -> Cards?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Ah, sorry, I didn't realize you were using the original model Kindle Fire (which put its menu button in a different place).

Not quite sure if I understand your last question - you can view the words in a list in Organize, how specifically would you like that to be more like history?