No audio in flashcard

bminney

I am very new to Pleco and purchased the flashcard add on. I have used Trainchinese and wanted the similar approach where you get the audio at the start of the flashcard, pinyin and then reveal the answer.
I have tried the settings with audio at start of flashcard and to reveal in stages but when I open a new flashcard I cannot get the audio. If I click on the audio button I get an error message to say change the settings in Audio. Now I have been messing around with the settings an awful lot so think i may have caused this error. Any suggestions? Is it something to do with profiles?

bminney

Perhaps I'm being incredibly thick but the only Show I could find was under test settings was "auto play on show", which I did tick. I'm using nexus 7 2 if this helps.

bminney

Nope, still can't find this option apart from the auto play on show, which doesn't make any difference. Very frustrating. I'm wondering if the download from Google play was corrupted. If I uninstall is it st to reinstall with the paid flashcard add on? Thanks

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Is "subject selection" in Test Settings set to something other than "Simple"? If so, change it to "Simple."

Also, are you sure you actually downloaded the audio data files? (in Add-ons / Free)