No sound for flashcards

rajiv

Hi all, i just purchased the flashcard addon. My understaning is that a sound (if configured) comes up when the card appears. Unfortunately this does not happend with my device. Even the sound icon on the top right is "deactivated". With many other apps and music sound is no problem. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Rajiv

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
rajiv said:
Hi all, i just purchased the flashcard addon. My understaning is that a sound (if configured) comes up when the card appears. Unfortunately this does not happend with my device. Even the sound icon on the top right is "deactivated". With many other apps and music sound is no problem. Any ideas?

Did you buy the audio pronunciation add-on as well? That's an additional purchase.

Also, audio has to be specifically enabled in a test, basically because we wanted to make it part of the same selection process as displaying the headword / pronunciation / definition - you wouldn't want to have audio pop up in a test where you were trying to look at characters and remember their pronunciation. So with audio purchased / downloaded, to get audio in a flashcard test you'd choose one of the "Show" options in the main "Flashcard Testing" screen that included audio.