Pleco android on YouWave (android emulator)

dustpuppy

榜眼
I'm trying to run Pleco Android on YouWave (commercial android emulator). The android version that seems to be running is 2.3.4. Installing the latest beta of Pleco on that does not allow me to run, giving out the error message: "The application Pleco (process com.pleco.chinesesystem) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".

Is there anything I can do to get this working ? I'd like to test out Pleco before switching to Android, which is the number one app I use every day.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
dustpuppy said:
I'm trying to run Pleco Android on YouWave (commercial android emulator). The android version that seems to be running is 2.3.4. Installing the latest beta of Pleco on that does not allow me to run, giving out the error message: "The application Pleco (process com.pleco.chinesesystem) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".

Is there anything I can do to get this working ? I'd like to test out Pleco before switching to Android, which is the number one app I use every day.

If you can install and run aLogCat we can take a look at the crash log and see if that explains it, but my best guess is that it doesn't like NDK apps - only works with apps that are written in pure Java, which ours isn't. (emulating an ARM processor for NDK support is much harder and results in much slower emulation)