Question about flashcard "undo" function

Hello,

I have a question about using the "undo" function for flashcard.

Say I accidentally enter the wrong score for a card. I then click on the back arrow tab and then the "back" button. I am then presented with an option to "undo card score". That seems to work. However, as far as I can tell, there is no option to enter the correct score. Instead, I have to wait until the card that I scored incorrectly comes up again.

Is this due to some setting I am unaware of -- or is this just the way it is? I suppose the card typically would come back fairly quickly, so it's not a huge deal. Just thought I would ask.

Thanks!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That's the way it is at the moment, though we could certainly add an option to change the score (maybe via a popup or something) in a future release - undo in general is a very new feature and we're still fleshing it out a bit.

johnh113

榜眼
mikelove said:
That's the way it is at the moment, though we could certainly add an option to change the score (maybe via a popup or something) in a future release - undo in general is a very new feature and we're still fleshing it out a bit.

Dear Mike,

What I would prefer is for the "undo" button to just reset the score to what it was before I hit the wrong button by mistake, and then give me the "check" or "X" button back so that I can hit the right button.

John

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That's a bit dicier coding-wise, but I suppose it might eventually be doable - thanks.