Repeat correct flashcards?

mrbepis

I'm not sure if this is possible at the moment. If not, I'd like to see it be a feature. For example, if it takes you >10 seconds to answer a flashcard, it will repeat it after 'x' time. I feel this would reinforce those answers that you had a harder time answering. I know you can answer "barely remembered" but I usually don't feel too confident if I'm only questioned about one card once a day. I know this is problematic if you are trying to review a lot more vocabulary but to have the option would be nice.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Not possible at the moment but should be possible in 4.0 since 'answer time' is one of the conditions you can set on a flashcard test rule.

mrbepis

Not possible at the moment but should be possible in 4.0 since 'answer time' is one of the conditions you can set on a flashcard test rule.
Awesome, can’t wait. Just curious if you guys also ever considered a feature for multiple “show” types? For example, testing definition>chinese and chinese>definition within the same test so we can test both recall and recognition without doing two separate tests.