Sharing flashcard lists

mingtaizu

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to share a flashcard list from one device to another device? I did some reading this afternoon on my girlfriend's iPad, created a list of flashcards, and now want to share/import them to my iPhone. I'm familiar with sharing documents via the "Share Files" screen, but haven't yet figured out how to simply pass a list from one device to another. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Ming

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
mingtaizu said:
Is there a way to share a flashcard list from one device to another device? I did some reading this afternoon on my girlfriend's iPad, created a list of flashcards, and now want to share/import them to my iPhone. I'm familiar with sharing documents via the "Share Files" screen, but haven't yet figured out how to simply pass a list from one device to another. Is this possible?

At the moment, the only way to do that is to export the list to a file via Export Cards, share it, then import it on the other device via Import Cards - we'd love to reduce the number of steps but for a variety of reasons it's a little tricky to do that at the moment.