Still OCR Observations

First, amazing job by Mike and the team for this massive undertaking! It's incredible to see how many details have been changed/improved with 4.0.

I like to read PDFs of manhua in the still OCR. Here are a few observations that I have after spending some time with the new still OCR.

(1 is a bug, 2–5 are essentially feature requests.)

1. OCR Text Off Center
If the highlighted bounding box is wider than the page, the green text will be off center, towards the right. The bounding box can become wider than the page if it was last set on a page that was wider than the current one.

2. Draggability of the Highlighted Bounding Box
Legacy's OCR would often pick up "phantom characters" and display random text on the page. Due to this, I would resize the highlighted section to cover just the part of the page I was reading. 4.0 has the same resizing functionality, but unlike Legacy, the highlighted section is not locked to the center of the screen. It would improve the experience if it could be locked in place, or if it could be dragged around by touching the bounding box's connecting lines.

3. Double Tapping Characters
To de-select a character, you tap anywhere on the screen. This functionality means if I have a character selected and want to see the definition of a new a character a few words down the line, I have to double tap that character. It would be nice if selecting a new character could be done in a single tap.

4. Option to Have Definition at the Bottom
Sometimes –especially when reading vertically aligned text– it feels like the definition bubble is in the way. Having the option to place it at the bottom of the screen would help.

5. Continuous Vertical Scroll
I know this was never a feature before, but being able to just scroll through a PDF instead of going page-by-page would be amazing.

A big thank you to Mike for all the astonishing work you've done. I'm excited to keep digging into the beta and finding everything else that's new.