Strange optic in StrokeOrder Window

ausgang

进士
Hi There!

I've got a strange look of the chinese characters in the Stroke Order screen. It only happens on a char that has two versions (traditional + simplified), and furthermore only when i choose the stroke order of the traditional char (simplified is ok and beautiful).

Problem: The lines are much bolder (constantly the same thickness - no variation), and there are almost no round elements (only angled strokes). :?

I use Pleco 2.0.3.

Thanks in advance,
Jürgen

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That's normal, actually - it's the nature of the data set we licensed, they added traditional characters to it separately from the simplified ones.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Only by licensing a new set of data, which would mean we'd have to charge everyone for it again. We could offer a discount for people who'd already bought the old stroke order upgrade, but it'd still be an extra $5-$10 just to avoid losing money on it - perhaps we'd give it for free to everyone who'd specifically paid to upgrade stroke order but charge a fee to people who'd gotten the original stroke order upgrade for free.

ausgang

进士
it's not that important. there are not too many chars affected by it. i thought maybe there is an easy way to do the trick. nevermind :wink: