Stroke order is not available when i review flashcards

Hello,

it should be very good if the stroke order addon is clickable while i review flashcards. i want to know if i wrote the character in the right order and i dont want to leave always the flashcardsystem and then search the word with pinyin just to look up if i wrote it correctly.

so it would be good if there is a stroke button clickable when i review flashcards

Regards
BlackMamba

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
BlackMamba87 said:
it should be very good if the stroke order addon is clickable while i review flashcards. i want to know if i wrote the character in the right order and i dont want to leave always the flashcardsystem and then search the word with pinyin just to look up if i wrote it correctly.

so it would be good if there is a stroke button clickable when i review flashcards

Already possible, just a few taps - tap on the flashcard headword to select it (only an option after the card is fully revealed, to avoid accidental cheating), then tap on the > button to bring up its full-screen definition with stroke order.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
BlackMamba87 said:
thx. didnt saw it. but one click directly in the flashcard interface would be better than 3 clicks.

We can look at that as a future option, maybe automatically bring it up when you tap on one of the headword characters?

yes cause i loose much time only for these clicks and i think im not the only person.

otherwise excellent app. helps ma a lot to become fluent in chinese.