This is the greatest

robroy

Thank you so much for the dictionary! I am in China right now and have been using it all over. The character recognition is fantastic.

Yours,

Robert McLean MD PhD

Jeremy

Yes, great software. A friend introduce it to me.

I run the demo version right now.
Yet, I am still not decided between basic version or professional... :?

I got an intermediate level, and as far as i work in CHina, i'dlike to be sure to find some commercial words if i upgrade to pro version. :roll:

If so, I gonna purchase it today.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
There's some commercial vocabulary in the Pro dictionaries, and for English-to-Chinese you can also buy the Cheng & Tsui business terms lexicon add-on, but we don't yet offer anything on the scale of the large commercial-terms dictionaries available in China, so if you're looking for something like that you may not be able to get what you need with our software.

character

状元
robroy said:
The character recognition is fantastic.
It is great. In Chinese class during break we were puzzling over a picture a classmate took of a warning sign (something about don't cut [and maybe don't steal] cables). I entered the unknown characters using my poor writing skills and Pleco recognized them. If we'd had time, I'm sure Pleco would have recognized every character from the sign.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks! The next step is being able to do this right from the camera image, but the technology for that is still a little iffy at the moment (beyond what we would be able to license / bundle into one of our products, at least).