Trouble with keycode and re-installation

So, long story short..I deleted Pleco demo off my phone and sd card thinking I could re-install fresh because I wasn't having any luck with just placing the keycode file on my phone or sd card. Pleco still stayed in demo mode!? So I just thought I could delete and start anew, but when I try to re-install it acts like it detects the program and now, I can't even open the demo mode. :(

What do I do?

Nevermind..I just hard-reseted the phone and put everything on the sdcard. It took awhile, but I could of done it faster if I knew what I was doing. ha

I was wondering if there is a user's manual for the Plecodict 2.0 version. Cause I need it!!

Just gotta say this dictionary is amazing. I know you've heard it over and over again, but just wanted to comment on the things I liked.

I love:

-the layout [all of the keys are very intuitive and simple; even before looking at the manual I have already looked up a lot of characters]

-being able to write the character [not only is it a great feature, but it is EXTREMELY accurate (esp. when I write traditional), all of the buttons are well placed (recognize, erase, undo, clear)]

-being able to search by many different ways [english, characters, pinyin, or a combination of characters and pinyin!!]

-FLASHCARDS [wow! so powerful. I haven't even figured out how to maximize the usability yet and it still amazes me how easy it is. Just click the flashcard icon and you can start studying. Anywhere!]

-back and forth button [saves a lot of time instead of searching again]

-switch from Traditional to Simplified with a click! [very awesome! I started my first 2 years studying traditional and now starting simplified is so annoying. this will save me a TON of time!]

-the amount of entries [I was worried that the entries wouldn't be accurate or wouldn't be supported, but it seems that this dictionary is full and has found everything I've been searching lately, I was searching some 成語's for a chapter in my textbook and each and every one came up!

-I also appreciate being about to click on each character individually [this very useful for many reasons, but it helped a lot when I was searching the 成語's and wanted to look at the different characters and their meanings]

THIS I ALL FOUND OUT WITHIN JUST A FEW DAYS! I can't wait to explore clicking on other characters in different documents and being able to search in Pleco! wow that sounds ridiculous!

Thank you so much for this program I should of bought it when I first started studying Chinese!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks! Not something I ever get tired of hearing :) Though kudos for the handwriting recognizer actually belong to the brilliant folks at Hanwang Technology who we licensed it from, and kudos for a lot of the other features belong to the users who've suggested them over the years - none of this would be possible if we didn't have such wonderful customers.