Viewing Characters Missed on Individual Test?

Dawang

Okay, I might be crazy, but is there any simple way to view which characters I missed on a single individual test without viewing or understanding my score on each character in the agraggate?

Basically, I take a self-graded test, and I want to know how well I did on that individual test by understanding which characters I missed. Is there any way for the app to show me which characters I got wrong at the very end of the test? Right now, the only thing I get at the end of the test somewhat related to this is a statistical breakdown of the % correct and % incorrect, which is kind of helpful, but not nearly as helpful as having a breakdown of which characters I need to improve on based on that individual test. Any help would be appreciated!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
You could do that through the search function in Organize Cards; look for cards where "last reviewed" is greater than whatever time you started the test and "last correct" is N. Or you could set up a separate test profile with those conditions as 'card filters.'

Dawang

Thanks.

That'll do for now I guess - it's not the most ideal as far as UI goes though. Would be nice to have a review screen immediately after taking the test, rather than to fumble around in a separate area and toy with some settings. It's still pretty confusing to have to go through the extra hoops and end up with not quite exactly what I'm looking for.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Ah, there's an option for that in New Test / Commands; 'repeat incorrect cards.' That will do a review of all of the cards you got incorrect right at the end of the test.