WEB BROWSER ANDROID

Could someone tell me where to find the web browser in the Android version? I see it in the Ipad, Ipod instruction manual, but my screen doesn't look anything like that. I also watched the youtube videos, parts one and two. But again my screen doesn't look like that or have the same buttons. If the Pleco web browser doesn't exist, can you just use the basic web browser that comes with your android tablet and paste things from there?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Quebeckerin said:
Could someone tell me where to find the web browser in the Android version? I see it in the Ipad, Ipod instruction manual, but my screen doesn't look anything like that. I also watched the youtube videos, parts one and two. But again my screen doesn't look like that or have the same buttons. If the Pleco web browser doesn't exist, can you just use the basic web browser that comes with your android tablet and paste things from there?

It's not supported on Android - you can indeed use the basic web browser, though. Pleco should actually show up as an app that you can "Share" / "Send" a web page to - there'll probably be some gibberish but if you scroll down you should see the page text - but you can also set it to automatically show the contents of the clipboard in the document reader when opened; turn on the appropriate settings in Settings / General / Startup Options, then simply copy your page to the clipboard and open Pleco to immediately view the copied text in our document reader. (there's also an option there to add an ongoing Pleco-launching notification if you want an easy way to access our app)