Web browser crashing

I am starting to use the web browser and reader(copy into clipboard) and often times when I go back and forth between browser/and reader, it just crashes. I am using 2.0.4 on a 3gs(OS 3.1.2 firmware)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Hmm... probably easiest if we look at the crash logs for these. Sync your iPhone with your computer, then go into:

Mac OS X : /Users/(your username)/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/(your device name)
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\(your username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\(your device name)
Windows Vista / 7: C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\(your device name)

and locate the appropriate log file or files (should have names starting with "Pleco" and the file extension .crash). Send those files to mikelove@pleco.com and we'll get to work on them.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
This looks like it's caused by having set the default home page to "Last Viewed" rather than "Blank" or "Pleco Home" - change it to one of those options and it should stop crashing. (this will be fixed in a forthcoming bug-fix update)