Will pleco 2.0 include custom dicitonary entry and flashcard

sunil

I 'm planning to buy PlecoDict Basic Bundle for Pocket PC but since I come to know from your website that you are going to release Pleco 2.0 by Christmas I would like to wait until that time. I would like to know ,will Pleco 2.0 will have all the feature that the current version have. Specailly, I am interested in creating my own custom dictionary entries and flash card system. When I read pleco 2.0 review I notice that pleco 2.0 release will not include the new flashcard system and and may (50%
chance or so) support custom dictionary entry creation/editing. Below I have included the portion of that review. Does that mean Pleco 2.0 won't have flash card system and custom dictionary entry creating/editing features ? please let me know.

"This release will not include the new flashcard system (it will be added in a later release) or the new Standard Dictionary, and will be missing a number of other big features as well, but should allow you try out the new and improved search capabilities and dictionary interface, will likely also include the new and much-more-reliable Pocket PC font loading/rendering system, and may (50% chance or so) support custom dictionary entry creation/editing"

sunil

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
The preview of 2.0 that we're planning to release around Christmas really isn't something that you'd want to use; it's just a test version, so it'll be very buggy, not user-friendly, not well-documented, and harder to install than our current software. So you'd really be much better off purchasing the current version and waiting until later to upgrade to 2.0.

A finished release of Pleco 2.0 won't be ready for several more months; that finished release will certainly include flashcards and custom dictionary editing. Until that finished release comes out, the current version of PlecoDict will continue to be the "official" version and the only one we offer tech support for.