x# of cards with lowest score

daniu

榜眼
Hi!

I restarted to memorize chinese vocabulary lately. Now I have one feature request:
I got a big number of vocabulary cards in my flashcards. I would like to memorize the once with the lowest score. So far I do this by choosing the categories and then limiting the tested cards through card filter: Score filter 0 to x while I increase x so that the # of cards makes sense to me.

It would be great if I could define # and Pleco would define x - then I could always test the cards with the lowest score. Adding new categories would result in temporary leaving the cards with higher score out until the less known cards have an equal score.

Th question is: what happens with the threshhold score cards (e. g. lots of cards with score 1000 so that Pleco has to decide which ones of those to test and which ones not to test). No idea for that problem ...

best regards
Daniel

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
The best way to achieve that sort of functionality now would be with "Card selection" = "Fixed" and cards sorted by score ascending - you can keep tracking the scores / # of cards in the top part of the screen and exit your session once you've studied as much as you want.