實用視聽華語 - Pratical Audio-Visual Chinese I,II,III,IV

Here are the flashcards of "實用視聽華語 - Pratical Audio-Visual Chinese I,II,III,IV" [TAIWAN] for the new flashcards module on Ipod, Iphone, Ipad.
The source of the two first books is: http://www.zhongwiki.com/Studying/ZDTWordLists
The source of book III & book IV is: http://www.snigel.nu/
Thanks to them for the time they spent doing theses flashcards.

I've modified just a few flashcards... but it's in French. There are less 10 modifications.

EDIT : PLEASE SEE THIS TOPIC TO HAVE BETTER FLASHCARDS :
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2403

Attachments

• 實用視聽華語 1-4.txt
    164.5 KB · Views: 3,051

eligh

wow yea i've been spending at least 30 minutes a day adding in all the flashcards and i should have just come here to check to see if someone already put them up! awesome!

by the way, does this set include the supplementary vocabulary at the end of each chapter? i'm obviously gonna dl and check it out anyways so it might be a mute question

Thank you very, very much! I will have a look at these now.

So it appears that these can't be imported into pleco natively. You have to download zdt and then export them to pleco format, and then import them.
I'll see how I do with that and then repost the pleco-formatted flashcards here.

Hi,

Here are books 1-4 (I guess these are from the new version of PAVC) in .txt format.

In honor of posting these here, I'd like to say that putting files onto your iphone/ipad is almost comical. I think that apple has gone kinda too far as far as I am concerned. ZDT I could not get to work on linux. I compiled and followed the directions, but I got a java exit 13 error or something that I gave up deciphering. On mac, I only got it to work by downloading a zdt for mac version; running ./zdt said that it could not execute a binary file. I guess it must be something with my java path; I did not really want to troubleshoot it. On mac, i was able to find a mac version hosted at brothersoft.com and that one was just a doubleclick solution. Unfortunately, exporting the zdt format to plecodict format caused zdt for mac to crash, so I went to windows and it worked flawlessly. Just so people know that using ZDT is not a straightforward exercise on any operating system but windows in my opinion.

So to get these flashcards onto your iPhone or iPad, you open up flashcards, import, download from the web, and go type in the URL for this message. Then you save it and go to step 2 and import cards. Choose your file (something like pavc1.txt) and leave all of the options at their default values and hit begin import up at the top. Done.

Attachments

• pavc1.txt
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,910
  • pavc2.txt
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,284
  • pavc3.txt
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,308
Well, these flashcards are showing up in simplified Chinese, whereas I am learning traditional. Is there a way to display the traditional Chinese in the flashcard? I guess I might have to use the dictionary definition and convert each one?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Yes, you'd want to use the Batch "Remap to dict" command in that case - it won't do the traditional conversion for you otherwise, unfortunately.