Please consider adding a "per card" timer instead of a single session timer. I would like to try a method of study varying the time per card between 10-30 seconds, as I have some peculiar (I think) memory problems. For example, I have to memorize E-C and C-E P-C, E-P-C all separately, with seemingly little cross-over. I.E. I can study just one modality and get it, and not have a clue if asked via different mode. I can do writing tests, and have no idea how to read the characters afterward, etc.
The time would reset after each card. At this point, I couldn't say if keeping any statistics on these times would be of any interest or value.
Very Minor: If you add or edit a score file name that is too long, it will overwrite the "Manage" button afterward. The next time you enter the screen, it then puts the "Manage" button on top [correctly].